Apparently I'm now supposed to reveal twelve things about myself you did not know before. This is the hardest part, since I can't think of more things to reveal since last time I tried something similar. But maybe I'll think of something new!
- I have a strange fascination for the medical science and pharmacology, and really wish I was in med school instead of nursing assistance school.
- I take ridiculous pride in my ancestry- probably a side effect of my general interest in history.
- I am active in politics in my hometown.
- I attended music school, in which I learned to control my voice and practiced a shitload of choir singing, however quit after only three years due to boredom.
- I still enjoy singing, and do so when cooking, in the shower, while cleaning, during boring walks... And in any other situation that you could think of when it would cause severe embarassment.
- I like to whistle. I whistle along in everything from classical to metal.
- I like complete experiences, meaning, listening to the perfect music and eating the perfect food or snack to the perfect book, and such. Much like listening to Brahms while reading a tragedy by CJL Almqvist.
- I won an art competition once. I still have no idea how that happened.
- I like old buildings. They make my feeling of existence complete.
- I'd rather look middle-eastern than Swedish.
- I like and care for kids, animals and old people. Sorry middle-aged friends, but you're doing so well on your own.
- I love imitating people's voices.
Swedish word of the moment:
lista -noun list
Because they're so damn hard to come up with.